Live News Feeds Streamed to Your Web Site
NEW You can now run the Media Scooper on your Windows desktop with the new Media ScooperDesktop. Enjoy all of your
favorite news articles right at your fingertips while you surf the Internet and work! Take a look
at a screen shot, but if you can't wait to use it, download it now.
Requirements: Windows 9x/NT/Me/2000/XP and Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
Get the latest news on how to make your site content rich, more
profitable, and traffic explosive when you sign up for our newsletter.
Why Do I NEED News Feeds on Web My Site?
If you have a web site, you need content. Period.
No matter what you're selling -- books,
software, sneakers, or toilet paper, you need to have fresh content on your site at all times.
- It gives your visitors a reason to stay and shop longer
- Your visitors will return more often to catch the latest "scoop"
- You appear more reputable to your visitors when new information is always there
- Search Engines love web sites with new content... and with the upgraded version of Media Scooper, it's specially coded to attract search engine robots to your site (and ultimately attract a daily stream of search engine visitors to your site... FREE).
The Media Scooper lets you stream RSS (Rich Site Summary) content from any web site to yours. RSS is
just a file format that information is contained in. Media Scooper reads this special format, and displays
the content neatly on your web site.
There are thousands of web sites that generate free RSS feeds that will add to your own
content. The best part is you choose the news feed, colors, style, and more!
Media Scooper Features
- Live news feeds that are updated automatically
- Choose any topic we have, or enter your own feed
- Select the style, colors, and features you want displayed
- Send any article to a friend with just a click
Add some media to your site using the Media Scooper
MediaScooper is a FREE service developed by CGI Connection. It allows you to copy and paste any RSS feed to your Web site to attract repeat visitors to your site.
If you're looking to have each RSS feed indexed by the top search engines like Google and Yahoo®, you might
consider joining the
. This will give you complete customization of the Media Scooper, and access to over $8,000 of other incredible software for your web site.
You can also run the Media Scooper software on your own web site when you download it here
LIVE RSS feed from NY Times HomePage
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$refer_url = urlencode($HTTP_REFERER);
$user_agent = urlencode($HTTP_USER_AGENT);
$url = "http://www.mediascooper.com/cgi-bin/mscoop-cgi/mediascooper.cgi?url=http://partners.userland.com/nytrss/nytHomepage.xml&email=1&blank=1&desc=1&dates=1&text=BLACK&background=%23CCCCCC&border=%23FFFFCC&max_articles=10&desc_length=0&show_author=1&width=300&font=Trebuchet+MS,+Verdana,+Arial&php=1&ip=$ip&refer_url=$refer_url&user_agent=$user_agent&ebackground=%23660000&elink=%23FFFFFF";
$lines_array = file($url);
$lines_string = implode('', $lines_array);
# eregi("(.*)", $lines_string, $mydata);
# echo $mydata;
You can also take a look at some past articles the Media Scooper has displayed.
Media Scooper is developed by CGI Connection